Dec 26, 2007

mE

youu should know more about me =Dx

ox
my real name is Nonie, i'm 11 years 0ld :D
I lrvv Kimi Raikkonen =Dx Finland F1 racer. Cutiee Ice Man!
I live at Indonesia. yup.
I'm a Moslem, so don't say merry christmas to me. But hope you have nice christmas, anyway.
My style is...sporty at real, but sum m friends says i'm girly?! OmG, it's only at stardoll ox?? bcause I can't find sporty clothes. Humm...hello stardoll r yauu read this post??? =O

I have stardoll account: add!!! AZHEE13 and BECOOL-BEFUNKY. Link at Side Bar, 0xx?

My hobby is playing computer [[especially internet, blogger, friendster n stardoll]] and laugh out loud.
oxx??

Let me feel heppi. Lol

Don't change my middle name. Sum1 add my middle name. Nonie Maddie. Hello??? I'm not mad!!

But I lrvv to be mad. Hheh.

Im a big fan of BLUE.
Rawwrr
Bubiie `n txfyaah...

N0NiE

No comments: